Review of Man Mission by Eytan Uliel



Man Mission by Eytan Uliel is a book about four young men who established a tradition in which, every year they plan for a  trip in search of adventure. They travel around the world to go hiking, biking, kayaking, and even  African safaris. They call it Man Mission, a tradition meant to cultivate inner fulfillment and friendship. In the course of their travels, they explored nations like New Zealand, Japan, Spain, Fiji, Thailand, South Korea, South Africa, Peru, and Iceland, just to mention a few.


They start as young men in their twenties but eventually get married, start families, establish careers, and experience life just as normal young men. They encounter life challenges like everybody else, but they also use the man mission to find themselves again when things get tough. What will become of them in the long run? Well, find out in this book man mission


When I first decided to read this book, I didn't have much interest, after all, I thought it was meant for men, but as it progressed, I found myself finding it very interesting, I learned so much, especially how men see the world and everything in it, their unspoken pains, and to sum it all up, how they are wired. As a woman, I learned the mistakes we make when handling the men in our lives, be it father, son, brother, or even husband. Man mission is a must-read, especially for couples. 





Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW: Review of No Strings Attached by Christy McKellen,

BOOK REVIEW: Review of You Can't Hurry Second Chances by Michelle Stimpson

BOOK REVIEWS: Review of A Lady's Guide to London by Faye Delacour,

BOOK REVIEW: Review of A Rookie Mistake by Laura Carter.

BOOK REVIEW: Review of A Scandal Changes Everything by Josie Johns

BOOK REVIEW: Review of Tempted Hearts by Cissy Mecca

BOOK REVIEW: Review of Take 2 by Natalie Acosta

Review of Courage to Love Again by Kimberly Brown

Review of The Plot Twist by Victoria Walters

BOOK REVIEW: Review of A promising kiss by Alexa Aston